Created in conjunction with the biggest menswear publication in the world, the Bennett Winch x Esquire Black SC Holdall carries stealthy looks with a unique lining inspired by the famous magazine’s house colour; burnt orange. This bag eliminates hard creases or folds when travelling with tailoring; a fully detachable suit carrier securely wraps around a classic barrel bag, ensuring you arrive at your destination with a suit that looks as crisp as when you packed it. Featuring a co – branded label, removable water proof pouch that’s perfect for footwear and a detachable shoulder strap, the SC Holdall is made from our signature weatherproof cotton canvas, and has been selected by Esquire to be part of their curation of favourite pieces in 2019.
Airline carry-on detail: We have travelled with the S.C Holdall on nearly every premium airline and have never had any issues taking as hand-luggage. There are certain budget airlines that have smaller carry-on allowances for which we cannot comment, but as a rule if you do not overpack the bag you should be fine even on these.
- Exterior of suit carrier made from 24oz British dyed, waterproof cotton canvas
- Holdall made from lightweight British dyed and proofed 18oz canvas twill
- Cotton lining in Esquire house colour - burnt orange
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- Premium veg-tanned Italian leather
- YKK golden brass zips
- Designed and made entirely in England
- External pocket for passport / keys / wallet
- Suit carrier can be used on its own or wrapped around holdall
- Removable fully waterproof shoe bag & slimline coat-hanger included
- Co-branded BW x Esquire cotton label
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
- Magnetic clip points where holdall attaches to suit carrier
- Military grade webbing detachable shoulder strap
Exterior - 55cm (L) x 36cm (W) x 45cm (H) - Height to top of bag is 32cm
The volume of the holdall is 32 litres
This holdall comes with a handmade cotton dust bag. Please use when storing the bag.
If it picks up any marks while out and about use a lightly dampened cloth or sponge and some soap and water to clean off marks on the canvas. Allow to dry naturally.