The ultimate set of large-capacity black touring holdalls designed specifically for the cargo heavy road trip where capacity is king. Handcrafted in England using high-performance 600 denier waterproof nylon, the range is as hardwearing as it is lightweight. The Large (125L) and Medium (85L) take the heavy loads on the long haul while the Small (50L) is the rugged day-tripper. Despite their large capacities these heavy-duty kit bags can be folded completely flat and stored out of site between trips. All feature military grade cotton webbing, Tuscan leather trim and London welded brass hardware built to last a lifetime, while a removable wets/valuables pouch and external storm pocket keeps your muck from your money.
- Italian high performance waterproof 600 Denier nylon
- Veg-tanned Italian leather trim
- Solid brass hardware
- YKK Zips
- Military grade cotton webbing handles
- Removable valuables / wets pouch
- Two-way lockable zip fastener
- Discrete external slip pocket for keys / phone
- Ability to be folded up on arrival to save space
- Waterproof inner lining
Dimensions / Volume
Large: H 57cm x W 37cm x L 59cm, 125 Litres, Weight 1.2kg
Medium: H 47cm x W 33cm x L 56cm, 85 Litres, Weight 1kg
Small: H 40cm x W 28cm x L 47cm, 50 Litres, Weight 900g
Do not machine wash. Remove any marks with a cloth and natural soap if needed. Store out of natural light and in the dust-bag provided when not in use.