From boardrooms to laid-back member’s clubs, our navy briefcase fits in wherever you do business. Handmade in England, the lightweight waterproof cotton canvas is matched with a leather hood and trim for a smart, understated look. The slimline design is deceptively roomy – inside you’ll find a padded laptop sleeve and internal pockets to keep cables and devices in order. A leather panel on the reverse slips over the handle of any wheeled suitcase and the external pocket has space for your phone and passport, making it the perfect travelling companion. A detachable shoulder strap offers a more casual look, or carry it by hand for a formal approach. The Brief is the epitome of modern business style and functionality.
- 24oz British dyed and bonded waterproof cotton canvas
- Premium full grain leather trim & handles
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- 100% British cotton lining
- YKK Golden brass zips
- Concealed front phone / wallet pocket on reverse
- Fully protected laptop pocket
- Leather panel on reverse for attachment to handle on wheeled suitcase
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
- 3 internal pockets for organising valuables / devices
Exterior - 42cm / 16.5inch (L) x 8cm / 3.1inch (W) x 35cm / 13.7inch (H)
Laptop pocket - Holds up to 16" laptop (inc macbook pro)
The Brief weighs 1.3kg
To clean our cotton canvas, simply use a cloth or sponge, some natural soap and water then allow to dry at room temperature. Never machine wash. Do not leave the bag in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
We only use solid brass hardware, which will develop a more golden, understated look through regular use. If you want to clean it or prefer a shiny appearance, please use a good quality brass polish, (taking care not to apply any to the canvas or leather as this can cause discolouration).
We appreciate the irony of keeping a bag inside another bag. We would however strongly advise storing your product in the dust bag provided when not in use; you’ll thank yourself next time you hit the road with a pristine carry.