A lot of time goes into these. Every brown leather Bennett Winch Watch Roll is handmade in London by our team of master craftsmen. Tuscan leather panels cut from hand-selected hides are stitched around a flexible Kevlar® core and onto a cushioned Alcantara® suede lining. The resulting structure transforms from a rigid protective shell when closed, into a soft preparation and display surface when open. The future of time travel has arrived.
- Smooth grade 1 Italian leather
- Interior lined with Alcantara® and moulded Kevlar®
- Solid brass poppers
- Unique hexagon design
- Flat-bed preparation area for the watches when rolled out
- Handmade in London
- Room for 3 watches on removable central cylinder
- Fits in all major hotel safes
- Delivered in handmade gift box as standard
9cm / 3.5inch (H), 9cm / 3.5inch (W), 20cm / 7.8inch (L)
Circumference of removable middle cylinder measures 18cm with a diameter measuring 5.729cm
We only use veg-tanned leathers which will age beautifully over time and develop a unique patina. Due to the natural oils in the material they do not need to be treated and scuffs should buff out easily by rubbing with your thumb. If you want to use a leather conditioner, make sure it’s a natural, beeswax balm that doesn’t include any harmful chemicals.