COMMUTER - NAVYBennett Winch
Lighter and more compact than our Weekender, The Commuter takes the classic duffle bag shape and updates it with a refined, minimalist exterior. Inside, the bag contains a series of cleverly-conceived pockets and compartments, designed to best organise your various belongings. A padded laptop pocket ensures your computer is carried securely, while a detachable waterproof compartment is ideal for keeping your grooming products or gym gear separate while on the move. Perfectly suited to all aspects of the daily routine, an overnight stay or even a weekend away if packing light, The Commuter is a durable and endlessly versatile holdall
- 24oz British dyed and bonded waterproof cotton canvas
- Premium full grain leather trim & handles
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing handles and shoulder strap
- 100% British cotton lining
- YKK Golden brass zips
- Solid brass protector studs on base
- Concealed external passport / phone pocket
- Removable shoulder strap
- Fully protected laptop pocket
- Detachable, fully waterproof shoe / gym gear pocket
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant
Exterior - 49cm (L) x 26cm (W) x 28cm (H)
Laptop pocket - Holds up to 15" laptop (inc macbook pro)
Our holdalls come with a handmade cotton dust bag. Please use when storing the bag.
If it picks up any marks while out and about use a lightly dampened cloth or sponge and some soap and water to clean off marks on the canvas. Allow to dry naturally.
- We dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days, and use DHL Xpress tracked next day delivery (UK) and DHL International for worldwide orders. Delivery to Europe will be 2-3 days from dispatch and for rest of world is 3-5 working days. Please note that International deliveries may incur local taxes or import duties for which we are not responsible. If for any reason the product you have ordered does not meet your expectations and you wish to return it, please contact us and if you live in the UK we'll arrange for our courier to collect it. A refund or exchange will then be processed. If you live outside the UK, we cannot cover the return cost but you may of course send it back for a full refund.