Lighter and more compact than our Weekender, The Commuter takes the classic duffle bag shape and updates it with a refined, minimalist exterior. Inside, the bag contains a series of cleverly-conceived pockets and compartments, designed to best organise your various belongings. A padded laptop pocket ensures your computer is carried securely, while a detachable waterproof compartment is ideal for keeping your grooming products or gym gear separate while on the move. Perfectly suited to all aspects of the daily routine, an overnight stay or even a weekend away if packing light, The Commuter is a durable and endlessly versatile holdall.
- 24oz British dyed and bonded waterproof cotton canvas
- Premium full grain leather trim & handles
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing handles and shoulder strap
- 100% British cotton lining
- YKK Golden brass zips
- Solid brass protector studs on base
- Concealed external passport / phone pocket
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
- Fully protected laptop pocket
- Detachable, fully waterproof shoe / gym gear pocket
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant
Exterior - 49cm / 19.2inch (L) x 26cm / 10.2inch (W) x 28cm / 11inch (H)
Laptop pocket - Holds up to 16" laptop (inc macbook pro)
The Commuter has a capacity of 32 Litres & weighs 1.4kg
To clean our cotton canvas, simply use a cloth or sponge, some natural soap and water then allow to dry at room temperature. Never machine wash. Do not leave the bag in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
We only use solid brass hardware, which will develop a more golden, understated look through regular use. If you want to clean it or prefer a shiny appearance, please use a good quality brass polish, (taking care not to apply any to the canvas or leather as this can cause discolouration).
We appreciate the irony of keeping a bag inside another bag. We would however strongly advise storing your product in the dust bag provided when not in use; you’ll thank yourself next time you hit the road with a pristine carry.