Every Bennett Winch black leather backpack is handmade in England by our team of master craftspeople, using traditional techniques and materials reimagined for a contemporary world. Whether full grain Tuscan leather or London welded brass, we only use materials designed to last a lifetime and age with grace. Internally, a protective laptop sleeve, low profile pockets and a removable nylon wet compartment keep everything in order amidst the chaos of good adventure, whilst a pair of suede lined leather straps keep it all behind you. There's no elasticated bungee pocket for your water bottle, neither is there a little hole for your head phones; this is a bag for grown ups. Carry yourself well.
- Veg-tanned full grain leather from Tuscany, Italy
- Suede underside to shoulder straps
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- 100% British cotton lining
- YKK Golden brass zips
- Concealed front phone / wallet pocket
- Fully protected laptop pocket
- Detachable, fully waterproof shoe / gym gear compartment
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant
Exterior - 30cm (L) x 14cm (W) x 45cm (H)
Laptop pocket - Holds up to 16" laptop (inc macbook pro)
The Leather Backpack has a capacity of 22 Litres & weighs 1.6kg
Our backpacks come with a handmade cotton dust bag. Please use when storing the bag.
If it picks up any marks while out and about use a lightly dampened cloth or sponge and some soap and water to clean off marks on the canvas. Allow to dry naturally.