We mastered the best way to travel with a suit when we first released the Bennett Winch Suit Carrier- now, we’ve given one of our favourite bags a makeover, with an outer crafted from hand selected Tuscan leather.
Featuring all the unique details of its canvas counterpart, the black leather SC is testament to our pursuit of perfection, with a suit carrier that wraps around a classic barrel bag, fastening using magnetic snaps and popper secured loops to ensure that your suit arrives in pristine, creaseless condition, whilst your necessities are safely stowed in the internal barrel bag.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect overnight bag, or just something to get your tailoring from A to B in the best possible shape, the new leather SC is your answer to a classy look with a useful edge on the move.
Airline carry-on detail: We have travelled with the S.C Holdall on nearly every premium airline and have never had any issues taking as hand-luggage. There are certain budget airlines that have smaller carry-on allowances for which we cannot comment, but as a rule if you do not overpack the bag you should be fine even on these.
- Exterior of suit carrier made from full-grain tuscan leather
- Holdall made from lightweight British dyed and proofed 18oz canvas twill
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- Premium veg-tanned Italian leather trim
- YKK golden brass zips
- Designed and made entirely in England
- External pocket for passport / keys / wallet
- Suit carrier can be used on its own or wrapped around holdall
- Removable fully waterproof shoe bag & slimline coat-hanger included
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
- Magnetic clip points where holdall attaches to suit carrier
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
Exterior - 55cm / 22.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 45cm / 17.7inch (H) - Height to top of bag is 32cm / 12.5inch
The S.C Holdall has a capacity of 32 Litres and weighs 2.4kg
This holdall comes with a handmade cotton dust bag. Please use when storing the bag.
If it picks up any marks while out and about use some good quality leather cream. Allow to dry naturally.