We’ve revolutionised the way you take your tailoring from to A to B – and now we’ve given our Suit Carrier Holdall the suede treatment. With a lightweight canvas inner that offers 32 litres of storage, and a fully functioning suit carrier that wraps securely around it, the S.C Holdall in Storm Grey eliminates hard creases when travelling with a suit.
The suit carrier is made from our moss backed, waterproof Italian suede that delivers a unique patina whilst still retaining its napped hand feel – and the interior duffel bag is built from a lightweight version of our cotton canvas, each element handmade in England.
Airline carry-on detail: We have travelled with the S.C Holdall on nearly every premium airline and have never had any issues taking as hand-luggage. There are certain budget airlines that have smaller carry-on allowances for which we cannot comment, but as a rule if you do not overpack the bag you should be fine even on these.
- Exterior of suit carrier made from Suede
- Holdall made from lightweight British dyed and proofed 18oz canvas twill
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- Premium veg-tanned Italian leather trim
- YKK golden brass zips
- Designed and made entirely in England
- External pocket for passport / keys / wallet
- Suit carrier can be used on its own or wrapped around holdall
- Removable fully waterproof shoe bag & slimline coat-hanger included
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
- Magnetic clip points where holdall attaches to suit carrier
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
The Suede S.C Holdall has a capacity of 32 Litres and weighs 2.4kg
The Suit Carrier can hold 1 full suit with plenty of space in the holdall for folded clothing.
Exterior (both the suit carrier and holdall together) - 55cm / 22.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 45cm / 17.7inch (H) - Height to top of bag is 32cm / 12.5inch
Great for air travel as this is IATA and carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
The Holdall bag alone measures: L54cm x W31cm x H34cm
The Suit Carrier measures (when laid flat) 55cm (W) x 1 metre (L)
We only use veg-tanned leathers which will age beautifully over time and develop a unique patina. Due to the natural oils in the material they do not need to be treated and scuffs should buff out easily by rubbing with your thumb. If you want to use a leather conditioner, make sure it’s a natural, beeswax balm that doesn’t include any harmful chemicals.
We use solid brass hardware on all our bags, which will develop a more golden, understated look through regular use. If you want to clean it or prefer a shiny appearance, please use a good quality brass polish, (taking care not to apply any to the leather as this can cause discolouration).
We appreciate the irony of keeping a bag inside another bag. We would however strongly advise storing your bag in the dust bag provided when not in use; you’ll thank yourself next time you hit the road with a pristine carry.