The Cargo - Large has now sold out however we are taking pre orders for the next batch of 15 due to arrive early December in time for a Christmas delivery.
The ultimate extra-large touring holdall. Built in England using high-performance waterproof Nylon, this is the workhorse of the range. Despite a huge capacity of 125L, its lightweight shell construction means it can be packed completely flat and stored out of site on arrival. Military grade cotton webbing, Tuscan leather trim, London welded brass hardware and a discreet external storm pocket keep everything secure amidst the chaos of good adventure, while a removable waterproof pouch can be used to either house valuables or laundry. Only available in black; as is the uniform of any reputable Roadie.
- Italian high performance waterproof 600 Denier nylon
- Veg-tanned Italian leather trim
- Solid brass hardware
- YKK Zips
- Military grade cotton webbing handles
- Removable valuables / wets pouch
- Two-way lockable zip fastener
- Discrete external slip pocket for keys / phone
- Ability to be folded up on arrival to save space
- Waterproof inner lining
Dimensions / Volume
H 57cm x W 37cm x L 59cm, 125 Litres, Weight 1.2kg
Do not machine wash. Remove any marks with a cloth and natural soap if needed. Store out of natural light and in the dust-bag provided when not in use.