The ultimate extra-large touring holdall. Built in England using high-performance waterproof Nylon, this is the workhorse of the range. Despite a huge capacity of 125L, its lightweight shell construction means it can be packed completely flat and stored out of sight on arrival. Military-grade cotton webbing, Tuscan leather trim, London welded brass hardware and a discreet external storm pocket keep everything secure amidst the chaos of good adventure, while a removable waterproof pouch can be used to either house valuables or laundry.
- Italian high performance waterproof 600 Denier nylon
- Veg-tanned Italian leather trim
- Solid brass hardware
- YKK Zips
- Military grade cotton webbing handles
- Removable valuables / wets pouch
- Two-way lockable zip fastener
- Discrete external slip pocket for keys / phone
- Ability to be folded up on arrival to save space
- Waterproof inner lining
Dimensions / Volume
H 57cm / 22.4inch x W 37cm / 12.6inch x L 59cm / 23.2inch, 125 Litres, Weight 1.2kg
Do not machine wash. Remove any marks with a cloth and natural soap if needed. Store out of natural light and in the dust-bag provided when not in use.