The Weekender is Bennett Winch’s signature bag. Ideal for a long weekend away, it can just as easily accommodate the essentials for an entire week's travel, with a thoughtfully-conceived interior comprising a series of functional pockets and compartments. A padded laptop sleeve ensures your computer is carried securely, while two separate waterproof compartments provide ample room for shoes, gym gear or anything else that needs keeping separate from your belongings. Classic yet modern, the Weekender combines a refined aesthetic with the utmost functionality.
- 24oz British dyed and bonded waterproof cotton canvas
- Premium full grain leather trim, handles and base
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- British dyed and woven military grade cotton webbing handles and shoulder strap
- 100% British cotton lining
- YKK Golden brass zips
- Solid brass protector studs on base
- Concealed external passport / phone pocket
- Internal Ipad / tech pocket
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
- Fully protected laptop pocket
- Waterproof side pocket
- Separate waterproof shoe compartment
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant
Exterior - 55cm / 21.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 25cm / 9.8inch (H)
Laptop pocket - Holds up to 16" laptop
Tech pocket - 30cm wide
Wet compartments - Hold up to size UK 13 shoes
The Weekender has a capacity of 42 Litres & weighs 1.9kg
To clean our cotton canvas, simply use a cloth or sponge, some natural soap and water then allow to dry at room temperature. Never machine wash. Do not leave the bag in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
We only use solid brass hardware, which will develop a more golden, understated look through regular use. If you want to clean it or prefer a shiny appearance, please use a good quality brass polish, (taking care not to apply any to the canvas or leather as this can cause discolouration).
We appreciate the irony of keeping a bag inside another bag. We would however strongly advise storing your product in the dust bag provided when not in use; you’ll thank yourself next time you hit the road with a pristine carry.