The Leather S.C Holdall in Brown is currently SOLD OUT. However, we are taking pre-orders to secure one from our next batch of 30 units which will ship early August. To guarantee yours from this batch click on "pre-order" to add to your cart & checkout.
Get your suit from A to B in pristine condition with our brown leather Suit Carrier. Featuring all the details that made our SC design one of the best bags for travelling with a suit, this updated version brings the effortless class of Tuscan leather to the suit carrier attachment that promises to leave your suit crease free when wrapped around the internal canvas barrel bag. With plenty of storage for a night or two away, the canvas barrel bag attaches to the leather suit carrier with a series of magnetic snaps and popper fastened straps, keeping everything inside safe and secure whilst you’re on the move.
Airline carry-on detail: We have travelled with the S.C Holdall on nearly every premium airline and have never had any issues taking as hand-luggage. There are certain budget airlines that have smaller carry-on allowances for which we cannot comment, but as a rule if you do not overpack the bag you should be fine even on these.
- Exterior of suit carrier made from full-grain tuscan leather
- Holdall made from lightweight British dyed and proofed 18oz canvas twill
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- Premium veg-tanned Italian leather trim
- YKK golden brass zips
- Designed and made entirely in England
- External pocket for passport / keys / wallet
- Suit carrier can be used on its own or wrapped around holdall
- Removable fully waterproof shoe bag & slimline coat-hanger included
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
- Magnetic clip points where holdall attaches to suit carrier
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
Exterior - 55cm / 22.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 45cm / 17.7inch (H) - Height to top of bag is 32cm / 12.5inch
The Holdall bag alone measures: L54cm x W31cm x H34cm
The S.C Holdall has a capacity of 32 Litres and weighs 2.4kg
We only use veg-tanned leathers which will age beautifully over time and develop a unique patina. Due to the natural oils in the material they do not need to be treated and scuffs should buff out easily by rubbing with your thumb. If you want to use a leather conditioner, make sure it’s a natural, beeswax balm that doesn’t include any harmful chemicals.
We use solid brass hardware on all our bags, which will develop a more golden, understated look through regular use. If you want to clean it or prefer a shiny appearance, please use a good quality brass polish, (taking care not to apply any to the leather as this can cause discolouration).
We appreciate the irony of keeping a bag inside another bag. We would however strongly advise storing your bag in the dust bag provided when not in use; you’ll thank yourself next time you hit the road with a pristine carry.