From country hotels to the meeting rooms of the world, the chocolate brown S.C Holdall is a must for those who travel. A sharp, understated look masks a unique 2-piece design developed in collaboration with Permanent Style – both holdall and suit carrier in one. This construct avoids hard, tight folds by allowing a jacket and trouser to be wrapped around the spacious cylindrical duffle style bag, which is then secured with magnets and straps. Each element can also be used separately. The S.C Holdall. Style and functionality that travels with you.
Airline carry-on detail: We have travelled with the S.C Holdall on nearly every premium airline and have never had any issues taking as hand-luggage. There are certain budget airlines that have smaller carry-on allowances for which we cannot comment, but as a rule if you do not overpack the bag you should be fine even on these.
- Exterior of suit carrier made from 24oz British dyed, waterproof cotton canvas
- Holdall made from lightweight British dyed and proofed 18oz canvas twill
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- Premium veg-tanned Italian leather
- YKK golden brass zips
- Designed and made entirely in England
- External pocket for passport / keys / wallet
- Suit carrier can be used on its own or wrapped around holdall
- Removable fully waterproof shoe bag & slimline coat-hanger included
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
- Magnetic clip points where holdall attaches to suit carrier
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
The S.C Holdall has a capacity of 32 Litres and weighs 2.2kg
The Suit Carrier can hold 1 full suit with plenty of space in the holdall for folded clothing.
Exterior (both the suit carrier and holdall together) - 55cm / 22.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 45cm / 17.7inch (H) - Height to top of bag is 32cm / 12.5inch
Great for air travel as this is IATA and carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
The Holdall bag alone measures: L54cm x W31cm x H34cm
The Suit Carrier measures (when laid flat) 55cm (W) x 1 metre (L)
This holdall comes with a handmade cotton dust bag. Please use when storing the bag.
If it picks up any marks while out and about use a lightly dampened cloth or sponge and some soap and water to clean off marks on the canvas. Allow to dry naturally.