The SC Holdall in Sand is currently sold out, however we are now taking pre orders so you can secure yours out of our next batch of just 10 which will be ready to ship late February, simply click on "pre order" to add to your cart & checkout.
From country hotels to the meeting rooms of the world, The Sand S.C Holdall is a must for those who travel. A sharp, understated look masks a unique 2-piece design developed in collaboration with Permanent Style – both holdall and suit carrier in one. This construct avoids hard, tight folds by allowing a jacket and trouser to be wrapped around the spacious central cylindrical bag, which is then secured with magnets and straps. Each element can also be used separately. The S.C Holdall. Style and functionality that travels with you.
Airline carry-on detail: We have travelled with the S.C Holdall on nearly every premium airline and have never had any issues taking as hand-luggage. There are certain budget airlines that have smaller carry-on allowances for which we cannot comment, but as a rule if you do not overpack the bag you should be fine even on these.
- Exterior of suit carrier made from 24oz British dyed, waterproof cotton canvas
- Holdall made from lightweight British dyed and proofed 18oz canvas twill
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- Premium veg-tanned Italian leather
- YKK golden brass zips
- Designed and made entirely in England
- External pocket for passport / keys / wallet
- Suit carrier can be used on its own or wrapped around holdall
- Removable fully waterproof shoe bag & slimline coat-hanger included
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
- Magnetic clip points where holdall attaches to suit carrier
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
Exterior - 55cm / 22.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 45cm / 17.7inch (H) - Height to top of bag is 32cm / 12.5inch
The Holdall bag alone measures: L54cm x W31cm x H34cm
The S.C Holdall has a capacity of 32 Litres and weighs 2.2kg
This holdall comes with a handmade cotton dust bag. Please use when storing the bag.
If it picks up any marks while out and about use a lightly dampened cloth or sponge and some soap and water to clean off marks on the canvas. Allow to dry naturally.