From country hotels to the meeting rooms of the world, The S.C Holdall is a must for those who travel. A sharp, understated look masks a unique 2-piece design, developed in collaboration with Permanent Style – both holdall and suit carrier in one. This construct avoids hard, tight folds by allowing a jacket and trouser to be wrapped around the spacious central cylindrical bag, which is then secured with magnets and straps. Each element can also be used separately. The S.C Holdall. Style and functionality that travels with you.
Airline carry-on detail: We have travelled with the S.C Holdall on nearly every premium airline and have never had any issues taking as hand-luggage. There are certain budget airlines that have smaller carry-on allowances for which we cannot comment, but as a rule if you do not overpack the bag you should be fine even on these.
- Exterior of suit carrier made from 24oz British dyed, waterproof cotton canvas
- Holdall made from lightweight British dyed and proofed 18oz canvas twill
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- Premium veg-tanned Italian leather
- YKK golden brass zips
- Designed and made entirely in England
- External pocket for passport / keys / wallet
- Suit carrier can be used on its own or wrapped around holdall
- Removable fully waterproof shoe bag & slimline coat-hanger included
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
- Magnetic clip points where holdall attaches to suit carrier
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
The S.C Holdall has a capacity of 32 Litres and weighs 2.2kg
The Suit Carrier can hold 1 full suit with plenty of space in the holdall for folded clothing.
Exterior (both the suit carrier and holdall together) - 55cm / 22.6inch (L) x 36cm / 14.1inch (W) x 45cm / 17.7inch (H) - Height to top of bag is 32cm / 12.5inch
Great for air travel as this is IATA and carry-on baggage compliant for most premium airlines
The Holdall bag alone measures: L54cm x W31cm x H34cm
The Suit Carrier measures (when laid flat) 55cm (W) x 1 metre (L)
To clean our cotton canvas, simply use a cloth or sponge, some natural soap and water then allow to dry at room temperature. Never machine wash. Do not leave the bag in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
We only use solid brass hardware, which will develop a more golden, understated look through regular use. If you want to clean it or prefer a shiny appearance, please use a good quality brass polish, (taking care not to apply any to the canvas or leather as this can cause discolouration).
We appreciate the irony of keeping a bag inside another bag. We would however strongly advise storing your product in the dust bag provided when not in use; you’ll thank yourself next time you hit the road with a pristine carry.