We’ve personally selected every hide that has been used to create this luxurious take on one of our most iconic bags - The Bennett Winch Weekender. Hand crafted in England from full grain vegetable tanned leather, this bag is set to become a companion for life, aging beautifully with every journey it takes. Coming with all the great features of our Weekender bag, like a protective laptop sleeve, dual waterproof compartments and enough storage to last the most astute of travellers for a week, The Brown Leather Weekender gives a timelessly elegant appeal to the most useful of travel necessities.
- Premium full grain naturally veg-tanned leather
- Solid brass hardware welded in London
- 100% British cotton lining
- YKK Golden brass zips
- Solid brass protector studs on base
- Concealed external passport / phone pocket
- Internal Ipad / tech pocket
- Detachable military grade cotton shoulder strap with solid brass clasps
- Full grain leather handles
- Fully protected laptop pocket
- Waterproof side pocket
- Separate waterproof shoe compartment
- IATA carry-on baggage compliant
Exterior - 55cm (L) x 36cm (W) x 25cm (H)
Laptop pocket - Holds up to 16" laptop
Tech pocket - 30cm wide
Wet compartments - Hold up to size UK 13 shoes or a large washbag
The Leather Weekender has a capacity of 42 Litres & weighs 2.1kg
Our holdalls come with a handmade cotton dust bag. Please use this when storing the bag.
The leather will age naturally in time. However if you would like to clean the bag please follow the following instructions:
First remove any dirt or dust from the leather with a cloth, if necessary very lightly dampened (avoid unnecessary exposure to water). Allow to dry naturally if the cloth is damp. Finally Rub in a good quality leather cream and buff with a clean soft cloth.